Explore The Royal Wedding Walk In London
April 29, 2011 is the day that has been decided for the Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will take place in the Westminster Abbey of London. This is the wedding which is looked forward for by the people and of course by the travellers travelling to the capital city during that time of the year. After the wedding the couple will move to the royal residence, Buckingham Palace followed by a procession. You can even enjoy the event by not actually attending it; however you can take a London walking tour that will take you to the places from where all the arrangements are being done including the royal haunts both past and present.
While you are travelling to London, get your bookings done at any of the London hotels located closely to the Royal wedding venue so that it becomes easy for the travellers to enjoy the entire royal ceremony of the wedding. The tour also includes the route which the bride Kate Middleton will travel to reach Westminster Abbey. The newly weds will then return to Buckingham Palace followed by a procession along a route including: Parliament Square, Whitehall, Horse Guards Parade and The Mall.
The couple’s romance has captured everyone’s attention and their soon to be held wedding has become an apple to everyone’s eye. Now, its time to explore various hotspots in the capital city frequented by Prince William and Kate Middleton and even their royal ancestors.
Itinerary of the Walking Tour:
At this fabulous walking tour, you will get to see various royal haunts including both the present and the past ones.
• The birthplace of Queen Elizabeth II
• Garrard – This is luxury jewellery and a silver company which was founded in London in the year 1735 by George Wickes. This Crown jeweller prepares quiet precious and expensive jewellery.
• Mahiki – This is a well known and a famous nightclub especially among the young royals. Here you can step into the world of tropical cocktail creations. This London bar manages to keep up in high spirits on both cocktail list and a fun food menu.
• John Lobb Bootmaker – This Company manufactures and retails an exclusive and luxury brand of shoes mainly for men, however women shoes and boots are also manufactured here. People from the Royal family including Prince Charles, William, the Queen and Harry, all have their shoes made from here. These shoes made are quiet exclusive as special care is taken to select the fine leather skins all of top quality and range.
• Buckingham Palace – This we all know is a royal residence since 1837
• Westminster Abbey – This has been chosen as the venue for the coming Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton